Friday, April 17, 2009

Holding General Growth Properties CEO Metz Accountable



What role did chief executive Adam Metz play in the boom-to-bust saga at mall owner General Growth Properties (GGP-$0.75)? Metz first showed up on the scene as a director on the board in November 2005, due to his prior real estate holdings/financial interest in The Rouse Company…. Read More….

Editor David J Phillips does not hold a financial interest in any stocks mentioned in this article. The 10Q Detective has a Full Disclosure Policy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think John Bucksbaum also is at fault here. He got big eyes with Rouse and put everything on the line, and lost his family's fortune in the process. But I am buying GGP at these prices based on Bill Ackman's participation.

Check out my site. I have you linked on my blogroll and would appreciate the reciprocity.

Brian M
www.wealth-ed.com